The Southeast’s Largest.
Since beginning the Dry Kiln Division in 1993, Battle Lumber has committed itself to producing quality kiln-dried lumber to its customers both domestically and internationally. Every expansion has occurred with one goal in mind – improving the consistency and quality of the lumber produced. It is this commitment to excellence which has resulted in the following major achievements:
- 2 million BF of kiln drying capacity
- Development of a 1.4 million BF Pre-Dryer to aid in preventing drying defects
- Construction of a 100 bay sorter enabling us to provide customers with specific width and color sorts they require
- s2s finishing capabilities
- 5 million BF of Kiln Dried Lumber shipped monthly